Crypto News Daily: The OpenSea NFT marketplace has announced plans to lay off 20% of its employees to reformulate growth plans.
- OpenSea cites Crypto Winter as the reason to lay off employees in the existing bear market.
- The CEO of OpenSea took to Twitter to announce the news, also adding broad macroeconomic instability as the secondary reason.
» OpenSea Marketplace Lays Off 20% Employees!
The OpenSea Marketplace only yesterday announced adapting to the Seaport protocol via its official Twitter handle. Today, the platform has announced cutting its team by a margin via Twitter as a means to continue sustaining under the present conditions.
- The platform prepares for a prolonged downturn, as it’s down by two-thirds of its total valuation since November 2021.
- Other crypto firms that have laid off employees within June include Crypto.com, BlockFi, Coinbase, and Gemini. The total headcount between them exceeds 1700 employees.
→ US CFTC Adds 34 Forex and Crypto Firms and Exchanges in the RED list!
The US CFTC and SEC are cracking down on the nation’s unregulated and possibly fraudulent crypto practices. CFTC announces the addition of 34 names to its ‘Registration Deficient List’ for not being registered with the agency.
- Most of the newly added platforms have shut down their services, with the list now having over 200 names.
- The complete list of the newly added names of the Forex and Crypto Firms and Exchanges include:
→ Tencent Shutsdown NFT Platform Over Sales & Chinese Govt. Aggression!
Tencent is a giant in the Gaming and the Entertainment industry, which has announced shutting down one of its two NFT platforms. After changing the senior executives running the NFT platform in question during May, Tencent’s Digital Collectible platform has initiated closure operations.
- The erroneous Chinese Government regulations are cited as one of the reasons for the shutdown.
- The Crypto Winter market and long-time dwindling sales on the platform are other additional reasons supporting the decision.
→ Fasset-Mastercard Partners for Crypto Expansion in Indonesia!
Fasset, a Crypto gateway provider, has announced a partnership with Mastercard, one of the world’s largest payment systems management firms. The partnership aims to promote financial inclusion and crypto adoption in the Indonesian regions.
- According to reports, approximately 92 million Indonesian citizens without access to digital financial services will benefit from the partnership.
- Acceptance of Crypto Assets in the nation will drive the crypto market and inspire other countries to legislate crypto-driven economic growth.
- Mastercard has already partnered with multiple NFT marketplace platforms to allow their audiences quick purchase accessibility and options.
Crypto Sale Today – July 15th, 2022
On the global crypto market, the top cryptocurrencies prices or crypto news today reflects the following figures:
- (BTC) Bitcoin
- Average Price: $20,783.97
- 24h: – 0.29% ↓
- (ETH) Ethereum
- Average Price: $1,213.91
- 24h: – 0.08% ↓
- (BNB) Binance Coin
- Average Price: $237.01
- 24h: – 0.26% ↓
- (XRP) Ripple
- Average Price: $0.3356
- 24h: – 0.63% ↓
- (ADA) Cardano
- Average Price: $0.4368
- 24h: – 0.43% ↓
- (SOL) Solana
- Average Price: $37.75
- 24h: – 0.49% ↓