Crypto News: The SHIB is gaining value again as several ETH holders purchase the coin in bulk to hold. Speculators suggest the SHIB prices are soaring towards the near-highest support area.
- According to a crypto news report, the Ethereum whales collectively own $45 trillion worth of SHIB tokens.
- The SHIB tokens share (approx. 20%) in their portfolios equal to USDT & USDC holdings.
» ETH Whales Rallying Shiba Inu to New Highs?
Crypto communities await the SHIB valuation to reach the $1 mark, speculated to happen by the end of 2022. However, the bear market after the crypto winter reflects otherwise. Contrary to it, SHIB can acquire the said $1 value by reducing token supply by 100%. It will supposedly wake the burn mechanism to raise the token price.
- The popular crypto whale ‘Gimli’ hoards approximately 386 billion SHIB tokens!
- The addition of the SHIB tokens to the said volume occurred in the previous week and continues to rise.
» More Crypto News Today!
→ Muse NFTs Releasing Live on Serenade on August 26th!
The British rock band Muse is set to launch its 9th studio album titled ‘Will of the People’ on August 26th, 2022. Reportedly, it will be launched as NFT on the ex-friendly Serenade platform, with the capacity to be featured in top charts in the UK and Australia.
- Will of the People, Muse NFT, will be the first of its kind to be featured on the top charts.
- The Serenade Platform has previously sold Brit Awards NFTs for £10 per piece.
- The Muse NFT purchase does not require a crypto wallet, but it supports popular ones.
→ Minnesota Crypto Adoption Rises Against Bear Market!
Merchants in Minnesota state are already accepting crypto payments and purchases. The top known names that accept crypto payments in the state include Home Depot, Whole Foods, and Starbucks. Using crypto assets, consumers are reportedly purchasing real estate, travel, and digital items, clothes and food, etc.
- PayPal’s Crypto inclusion enabled over 2 Million merchants to accept Crypto within the US.
- Coin Cloud, a Crypto ATM provider, has installed 159 Crypto kiosks in Minnesota State.
→ Sacked ‘Immutable’ Crypto Staff Plans Legal Actions!
The sacked staff of the Australian crypto platform ‘Immutable’ is gearing to question the redundancies of the $3.5B valued firm. Many of the 30 sacked staff entities were said to be on the verge of vesting $1 million in employee stock options.
- 30 members (35%) of the Flagship Gods Unchained staff were made redundant in the previous week.
- The reasons for sacking the staff were quoted as “organizational restructure, the non-alignment of their roles to business goals or individual performance metrics.”
- In a recent statement, Immutable declares it will hire another 80 employees.
- Immutable is the publisher and developer of NFT-based games Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians. ImmutableX is also the developer of the commercial NFT marketplaces for TikTok and GameStop.
Also Read- Top Crypto Lawsuits in the World: Ranked!
Crypto Sale Today – August 1st, 2022
The top cryptocurrency prices for crypto today seem stable on the global crypto market. The following figures reflect their individual positions:
- (BTC) Bitcoin
- Average Price: $239,287.84
- 24h: – 1.96% ↓
- (ETH) Ethereum
- Average Price: $1,678.65
- 24h: – 1.12% ↓
- (BNB) Binance Coin
- Average Price: $285.43
- 24h: – 2.56% ↓
- (XRP) Ripple
- Average Price: $0.3118
- 24h: + 0.42% ↓
- (ADA) Cardano
- Average Price: $0.5176
- 24h: – 2.36% ↓
- (SOL) Solana
- Average Price: $42.39
- 24h: – 3.81% ↓