Crypto News: Rising crypto hacks have increased the requirements for hiring Crypto Security Experts within the employment sector. Some of the firms are paying up to and over $400,000 to experts to secure their assets.
- The Chainalysis report for 2022 reflects $2 billion in losses caused by crypto hacks in cross-blockchain protocols.
- Several experts cite DeFi protocols being vulnerable to hacks, raising the need for better and fastidious audits.
» Crypto Securities Experts Make $430,000 & More to Protect Cryptos!
A Blockchain recruitment firm titled CryptoRecruit states demand for security auditors in the crypto market has been rising. Causes for the spike in hiring crypto experts are linked to making protocols safe against crypto hacks.
- Security Audits have become a ‘Must Have’ business in the crypto industry.
- Many firms are offering high pay salaries and packages to meet the requirements.
- Individuals that are experienced Blockchain Technology programmers, cybersecurity, and cryptography experts are earning 200% over median pay.
- Average salaries for crypto security professionals range between $100,000 – $250,000 annually.
- The CryptoRecruitment founder has confirmed many crypto companies are paying upwards of $400,000 to hire specialized auditors and crypto cybersecurity experts.
» More Crypto News Today!
→ Hodlnaut Crypto Exchange Contests Singapore Police Order!
The Holdnaut firm is reportedly contesting the SPF order concerning the handover of the balance assets. Hodlnaut is in the stages of hiring an interim judicial manager, while it was ordered to hand over USD Coins (USDC) and Tether (USDT) assets worth $127.2 million.
- The firm appealed the Singapore Police Force (SPF) order to the Supreme Court for judicial review, attempting to quash it.
- A company statement reports that it is undergoing financial and debt restructuring procedures, whose assets are held by Samtrade Custodian until its completion.
- In the meantime, the company’s application for an interim judicial manager has reached an impasse.
- Per crypto news source, the judicial managers at Samtrade Custodian and S.A.M Fintech disagreed with the recommended candidate.
- Proceedings for the Interim Judicial Manager will be next reported on August 26th, with the company releasing a statement to its users by August 29th.
→ Pudgy Penguins NFTs Make +400 ETH in Bear Crypto Market!
One of the rarest Pudgy Penguin NFT was sold for approximately $650,000, registering the highest lifetime sale for the collection. Conclusively, Pudgy Penguin NFTs’ floor price has spiked by 69% in the previous weeks.
- The floor price for Ethereum-based Pudgy Penguin NFTs rose from 2.2 ETH to upwards of 3.8 ETH.
- Pudgy Penguin #6873, belonging to the iconic flightless bird collection, raked approximately 400 ETH in a sale.
- Since April, the Pudgy Penguins collection has launched its own NFT Marketplace, media hub, and clothing and toy lines.
- The past Sunday, the Pudgy Penguins project introduced its nine-member advisory board, comprised of numerous notable personalities.
→ Indian Crypto Investors Go Global To Skirt Crypto Taxes!
The flurry of unclear and partial regulations on crypto in India has led investors to use global Binance & KuCoin platforms. Using them, the users can allegedly avoid paying the 1% TDS tax imposed since July 1st.
- The app analytics platform AppTweaks report states Binance was downloaded over 750K times by Indian users between June and July.
- Additionally, KuCoin and Coinbase were each downloaded over 200K times, with 16K users flocking to Kraken.
- The report adds that out of the total downloads, approximately 40% of them are active users of the respective apps.
- The international crypto exchanges do not levy the 1% TDS crypto tax, as made mandatory by the RBI for Indian crypto platforms.
→ Bitcoin Weekly Chart Signals Incoming First Bearish Condition!
A weekly chart momentum indicator has reported the famous BTC crypto will reflect its bearishness for the first time in three years! But, the report does not affirm it to be 100% the case, as the data is calculated based on various factors.
- The Bitcoin (BTC) 50-week SMA appears to go southward, signaling it might fall to the 100-week SMA levels.
- While the said circumstances might arrive in a week or two, they will conclusively strengthen the bearish momentum.
- It will be a first for BTC, the world’s most popular cryptocurrency, since February 2019.
Crypto Sale Today – August 23rd, 2022
According to a crypto today news source, the top cryptocurrency prices in the global market appear to show a slightly bullish trend. The following figures reflect their individual positions:
- (BTC) Bitcoin
- Average Price: $21,413.37
- 24h: + 0.83% ↑
- (ETH) Ethereum
- Average Price: $1,614.20
- 24h: + 2.90% ↑
- (BNB) Binance Coin
- Average Price: $297.49
- 24h: + 0.62% ↑
- (XRP) Ripple
- Average Price: $0.3408
- 24h: + 1.40% ↑
- (ADA) Cardano
- Average Price: $0.4588
- 24h: + 2.10% ↑
- (SOL) Solana
- Average Price: $35.44
- 24h: + 2.64% ↑