Crypto News Daily: BitBns Crypto Exchange launches Bitdroplet platform, pioneering Crypto SIP at Zero TDS, according to the company claims.
- Bitdroplet will bear TDS for the SIP investments, redeemable after 12 months.
- No Minimum tenure redemption limit on the Crypto SIP by Bitdroplet (BitBns)
» Indian Crypto Platform Bitdroplet Offers Crypto SIP at Zero TDS!
In the world of Crypto Today, the popular Crypto Exchange Platform ‘BitBns’ announced its Crypto SIP services offered via Bitdroplet. The latter holds an active portfolio of over 200,000 crypto listings.
- Registered users can invest a fixed amount in crypto at regular intervals using Bitdroplet.
- Indian Crypto Market lost over 70% trading Volume Since July 1st, 2022.
- The 1% TDS Regulation came into effect on July 1st, 2022.
→ KPMG to Audit Poundtoken (GBPT) Launched by Blackfridge!
Its value is pegged to the British Pound, similar to that of USDT with the US Dollar. The stablecoin token release by Blackfridge, a FinTech firm, aims to boost Crypto and Digital Assets Adoption within the UK.
- KPMG will audit the GBPT or GBP-pegged stablecoin Poundtoken reserves on a monthly basis.
- Poundtoken (GBPT) will be regulated by The Isle of Man Financial Services Authority.
→ Bitcoin Wallet Addresses Hit the 1 Billion Mark!
Despite the continuing Crypto Crash, the Bitcoin network transactions aren’t halted by any means. Against it, new investors appear to take an interest in the dipping bitcoin, per a report.
- The report mentions Crypto Addresses hitting the 1 Billion Mark today.
- The 40 millionth Bitcoin address was created early in 2022.
→ PostFinance – Fifth Largest Crypto Bank to Allow BTC trading!
Swiss Post Office announces plans to allow its clients with Crypto-Banking services, offering Crypto Trading via PostFinance. The latter is an arm of the Swiss Official Organization, which is planning a 2024 launch roadmap.
- 2 Million Customers will benefit from PostFinance Crypto Trading Operations.
- Previous year revenues for Swissquote crypto trading services stood over $103 million.
→ UN Report states 13 Million Nigerians Hold Crypto Assets!
Of the estimated 211 million population of Nigeria, 6.3% of the population is reported to own Digital Assets. The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) report further states that Nigerian ownership of such assets trails Kenya and South Africa (7.1%), its neighboring countries.
- The report mentions Ukraine (12.7%), Russia (11.9%)), Venezuela (10.3%), and Singapore (9.4%) owning higher Crypto assets than Kenya (8.5%).
Crypto Sale Today – July 12th, 2022
On the global crypto market, the top cryptocurrencies prices or crypto today reflect the following figures:
- Average Price: $19,794.67
- 24h: + 0.85% ↑
- (ETH) Ethereum
- Average Price: $1,066.98
- 24h: + 0.74% ↑
- (BNB) Binance Coin
- Average Price: $224.36
- 24h: + 0.94% ↑
- (XRP) Ripple
- Average Price: $0.3118
- 24h: + 0.42% ↑
- (ADA) Cardano
- Average Price: $0.4324
- 24h: + 0.75% ↑
- (SOL) Solana
- Average Price: $33.99
- 24h: + 0.92% ↑